Gospel Lighthouse Ministries is an organization whose mandate is to demonstrate the gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations in a holistic approach.
The Mission Statement
Bringing the gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost, training the church to effectively evangelize, acting in love to the needy and providing resourceful Christian materials and facilities.”
This is based on the Word of God found in Matthew 4: 16, The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up. We are called to shed that gospel light to the people in lost in sin, bound in bondages of sickness, disease and poverty. We are also raising a people who are radical enough that do not fear and motivated by the scripture in 2 Timothy 1: 7, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Our goal therefore is to bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost, empower the local church to effectively evangelize and demonstrate the gospel to the nations and act in love.
- To preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost
- To disciple new converts in partnership with the local church
- To train the church for effective evangelism
- To improve the standards of living of the disadvantaged members of the society through acts of love
- To publish and avail Christian resourceful materials to enlighten the body of Christ
- To provide Marriage Retreat and weekend revival meetings to facilitate evangelism and train Christian leaders and workers
Uniqueness: Gospel Lighthouse Ministries is unique in its thrust in raising a Jesus generation among the Kenyan immigrant particularly.
Ministry’s Philosophy: We develop and value relationships and partnerships with believers, local churches and Christian organizations because we know that no single ministry can meet the needs of the body of Christ.
Ministry’s operations and Leadership: We adopt a team spirit in operations by way of identifying tasks and assigning them to talented, gifted, qualified, committed and accountable persons who have a relationship with Jesus Christ. This helps promote peoples gifts and calling in God.