The Holy Scriptures, comprising the Old and New Testaments of the Bible are the inspired Word of God presenting the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of man, and constituting the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice.
2.The Holy Trinity
- There is but one true and living God, existing in three persons of one individual, who are co-equal, co-existent and co-eternal; namely, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- God is everlasting, infinite in power, wisdom and goodness; he is the creator of all things, visible and invisible, and preserver of all things.
- The Son is eternal begotten of the Father; He accepted earthly limitations for the purpose of incarnation; He is true God and true man, conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood. He arose from the dead and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will return to establish His Kingdom of righteousness and justice.
- The Holy Spirit is a Divine Person, Executive of the God-head on earth, the Comforter sent by the Lord Jesus Christ to indwell, to guide and to teach the believer, to uphold righteousness, and to convict the world of sin, and the impending judgment.
- Man is a created being, made in the likeness and the image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world. “All have sinned and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). “As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one” (Romans 3:10).
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was manifested to undo the work of the devil, and gave His life and shed His blood to redeem and restore man back to God.
- Salvation is made possible through the meritorious work of Jesus Christ on the cross and through conviction of the Holy Spirit.
- Godly sorrow work repentance and makes possible the experience of the new birth. Christ formed within us is the gift of eternal life.
- Salvation is gift of God to man, separate from works and the law, and is made operative by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, producing works acceptable to God (Titus 3:5-7).
- Man is a free moral being and can at any time after the new birth turn away from God (backslide), and die in a state of sin; with the consequences of hell to look forward to.
- The Church, built upon the foundation of Jesus Christ is the body of our Lord Jesus, Christ being the head.
- Its earthly constituents are all true believers, born again of the Spirit and of the Word, and living an overcoming Christian life.
- The Church is endowed with gifts of the Holy Spirit and delegated with offices that are necessary for evangelization of the world and the perfection of the Body of Christ.
6. The Ministry
God calls to service, apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers, and endues the one called with the talent and gift peculiar to that office or offices.
7. Water Baptism
- Water baptism is by immersion and is for believers only.
- The ordinance is the symbol of a Christian’s identification with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection (Romans 6:4).
8. Baptism of the Holy Spirit
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit and fire (Matthew 3:11) is a gift from God, as promised by Jesus Christ to all believers in this dispensation, and is received subsequent to the new birth.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is accompanied by the speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit give utterance as the initial physical sign and evidence (John 14:16, 17; Acts 1:8; 2:2, 39: 10:44-48).
Without holiness no man can see God (Hebrew 12:14).
10.The Lord’s Supper
The ordinance of the Lord’s Supper is a commandment of our Savior; and being a memorial to His Death and resurrection, is strictly limited to Christian believers.
11. Divine Healing
Healing is for the physical ills of the human body and is wrought by the power of God, through the prayer of faith.
12.The Resurrection of the Just
The dead in Christ shall rise first at the second coming of our Savior; then those still alive shall be caught up together with the risen in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17).
13.The Coming of the Lord
- The Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command and a voice of the Arch-angel and with the trumpet call of God (1Thessalonians 4:16).
- About times and dates we do not know for the day of the Lord will come ‘like a thief in the night’ (1 Thessalonians 5:2). This position admonishes watchfulness, holy living and self control.
- The uncertainty in the date and time of the coming of Christ provides maximum incentive and motive for urgency and zeal in evangelizing the unsaved.
- As deception and satanic darkness deepens, we shall maintain and proclaim this doctrine as the “blessed hopeof the Church.
14.Hell and Eternal Retribution
- The one who physically dies in his sins, without Christ is hopelessly and eternally lost in the Lake of Fire. He has no further opportunity of hearing the gospel or repenting.
- The Lake of Fire is literal (Revelation 19:20). The terms “eternal” and “everlasting”describe the endless existence of the punishment of the damned in the lake of fire.
- It is the scriptural duty of every member to pay tithe as unto the Lord. “Bring the whole tithe unto the storehouse…” (Malachi 3:7-11)
- Tithe should be used for the support of the active ministry and for the propagation of the Gospel and work of the Lord in general.
- We believe that marriage is a divine institution authored by God and is only between a consenting adult man and an adult woman. “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.” (Genesis 2:24)
- Any union between same sexes is a sin. ‘If a man lies with a man as on lies with a woman, both have done what is detestable.’ (Leviticus 20:13) and (Romans 1:26, 27). We hold no other contradicting view and we recognize no other contradicting union.