19. February, 2012Latest Sermons, News 7 comments
article-image

Sunday Service Sermon by Sylvia Karanja  for Feb 19 2012, “Its not over until the lord says so”.
Feb%2019%202012%20Silvia%20Karanja;%20Its%20not%20over%20until%20the%20lord%20says%20so..mp3

Comments
  1. Pastor Kimani February 23, 2012 12:33 PM Reply

I am so proud of Sylvia. She has grown alot spiritually in the last few years, a testimony to the effectiveness of Pst Kiilu’s ministry in the U.S Sojourn on my brethren God is with you. See you soon.

2. rev. ndunda March 13, 2012 3:40 PM Reply

am quite delighted to see you preaching thru pastor kiilu. keep it up.machakos girls is proud of you. looking for more communication.

3. James Kiogora March 18, 2012 11:44 PM Reply

My soul is refreshed after listening to the Lord through His servant Sis Sylvia. I am so blessed to meet her online speaking a heavenly message. We lastly met over 8 yrs ago in Maseno Univesity. My sister, you have a treasure within you. Go forth and utilise it for the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Keep the fire burning!

4. sylvia March 19, 2012 4:13 AM Reply

To God be the glory, help me lord to keep on. Thank you friends for your encouragement and suppor. The lord bless you.

5. Bishop Doug March 19, 2012 1:57 PM Reply

Sister Sylvia, With all humlity and Praise to God, i want to confess that Today i have been so Blessed and Uplifted by this Rhema Word. Thank you WOG… you spoke of me. God bless…

6. Endelea Mweu April 2, 2012 8:48 PM Reply

Wow Awesome message! Prophetically this is the now message for the month of April 2012. Let this fire in you bring forth revival in USA and Africa

7. Irungu July 26, 2012 11:00 PM Reply

Great strides Siz Sylvia… This is truly awesome. You have even gained courage & authority of God’s word. Thanks for this outstanding exposition of the Jezebellic spirit, Its schemes and sure way to overcome the fights!!

Nickname: